- This event has passed.
Nuture and Spiritual Guidance of Children
November 24, 2021 @ 8:00 am - December 1, 2021 @ 5:00 pm AEDT
The Nurture and Spiritual Guidance of Children
Especially suitable for church-based, school-based and community-based expressions of ministry
- Develop more richly theologically-informed practice in relation to the spiritual nurture of children
- Examine links between Scripture, theological thought, spiritual and psychological development
- Explore spiritual formation processes in the educational, congregational and missional settings
- Increase your capacity for care of children in the context of family, church and broader society
Graduate Certificate in Children and Families Ministry
This unit can be taken as part of the Graduate Certificate in Children and Families Ministry. The Graduate Certificate in Ministry with Children and their Families is Australia’s only tertiary Award focused on ministry with children and their families. Offered through the University of Divinity, it is suitable for:
▪ Ministers, Pastors, Chaplains, Christian educators
▪ those in paid Children & Families or Generational Ministry roles
▪ anyone seriously engaged in missional, pastoral or educational ministry involving children.