Financial Resourcing for Ministry

The Presbytery has funding available for ministry in

  • new and innovative ways of being church
  • education and training,
  • children, youth, young adult and family ministry and
  • Heritage property

Grants up to $500 are available through the Go Grant Application and Evaluation form (PDF 392 KB).
For larger projects please contact the office for assistance.
Criteria for Grants are available in the Presbytery Grant Policy (PDF 278KB).

Mission and Service Fund Commitment

Every year congregations are asked to contribute to the work of the UCA in Victoria and Tasmania through the Mission and Service Fund.  Your commitment is appreciated. Mission and Service Contribution Form (PDF 206KB)

Ministry Placements

Placement Profile and Terms of Placement (see also the Synod Placements Committee):

Is your congregation looking for a new minister? Please follow this up with Presbytery Pastoral Relations Committee Secretary Alison Claridge

Continuing education for ministry workers:


Supply Ministry

Please contact the Presbytery Pastoral Relations Committee Secretary Alison Claridge

The payroll forms for supply ministry in your congregation are located on the Synod CSPS page, to be read with useful information from the UCA-Handbook-2019

Presbytery Policies

Manse Inspection – 6 Monthly
Presbytery of Tasmania Manses Policy August 2018
Manse Inspection Form Presbytery of Tas
Supply Arrangements Tasmania April 2018
Composition of Presbytery Commitees Policy Revised Aug 2018
Gatherings and Meetings Policy Revised August 2018
Driving Policy Revised Aug 2018


Is your congregation looking at ways that UCA property can be used for mission development?
Please email Lucia Fitzgerald Synod Property and Development Manager

Hirer Agreement July 2018 (Tasmania)


Form 1 – Getting Started

Form 2A – Discerning and Deciding

Form 2B –  Project Business Case

Form 3A – Application for Allocation of Property Sale Proceeds


Form 3E – Application to Lease

Form 3F Application to Sell

Form-3G-Application to Purchase

Form 3H Application to Build